Click on the photo or name to see branch information
India’s Festival of Lights comes to Milford Library
Diwali is the Indian Festival of Lights and is India’s most important holiday of the year. Members of the Cultural Centre of India shared this holiday by demonstrating movement and dance with visitors to the Milford-Miami Township Branch Library Nov. 14. Everyone enjoyed the presentation.
Off the Shelf: Articles & ReviewsVisit Blog
PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT REQUEST FOR QUALIFICATIONS FOR PROFESSIONAL DESIGN SERVICES
Board of the Clermont County Public Library
New Public Library Facility Construction
The Clermont County Public Library Board of Trustees, 326 Broadway Street Batavia, Ohio 45103, is seeking professional services from interested architectural and/or engineering firms for the construction of the new Miami Township Public Library Building, totaling approximately 35,000 square feet, and located on Buckwheat Road, Miami Township, Clermont County, Ohio on 6.7 acres.
Interested firms should submit statements of qualifications for the professional services on this project as set forth below:
Scope of Services:
- Architectural design.
- Compilation of plans and easement exhibits as required.
- Development of construction drawings and blueprints, including floor, electrical, mechanical, landscaping, etc. necessary to construct the library building.
- Development of timeline for project completion.
- Submittals necessary to receive all required permits.
- Estimated construction costs.
- Assistance in bidding, award and contract administration, including compliance with Davis-Bacon and related Acts requirements.
- Periodic project inspection.
- Compilation of record drawing information.
- Submittals necessary for project closeout.
- Any related services to bring about successful management and completion of the project.
Statements of qualifications shall include:
- The name, address, telephone number, and owner/s of the firm.
- Number of years in business, the firm’s history, and types of services offered.
- A one-page statement of interest and qualifications for this project.
- A brief (maximum two page) project understanding description. Include any concerns regarding permits, schedule, site, etc.
- Discussion of firm’s specific abilities and expertise to provide the required professional services and qualifications related to project requirements, including project management skills and methodology to monitor project budgets.
- Key personnel proposed as project team members, including detailed resumes. Clearly identify sub-consultants, if proposed, with similar information. Please include staff locations as related to the project site.
- Examples of specific knowledge, expertise and project management experience related to this type of project.
- A list and description of recent and similar library projects the firm has completed.
- References (no less than three from similar projects). Reference information must include: Name of owner, project name and overall value, brief description of firm’s involvement, contact person, address, telephone/fax numbers/email address, firm’s key personnel assigned to the referenced project.
Seven (7) copies of the firm’s statement of qualifications to perform the work shall be submitted to: Chris Wick, Director, Clermont County Public Library. Statements of qualifications shall be submitted no later than 12:00 noon, December 4, 2015. The format of the statement is left to the discretion of the firm. All questions regarding this request for qualifications should be directed to Chris Wick via email: email@example.com.