Apply for a Clermont County Public Library Card
Anyone may apply for a card. Photo identification and proof of current address are required.>
- A library card is free of charge to all residents of Clermont County who are five years of age or older.
- Residents of Ohio who do not live in Clermont County will be charged a $15 annual fee.
- Residents of states other than Ohio will be charged a $25 annual fee.
- The exception to this would be anyone who has a Special Collections Card which means you are an educator, daycare worker, or nursing home professional working within Clermont County who provides instruction or programming.
Children under 18 must have a parent's or legal guardian's signature. The parent or legal guardian must show photo identification and proof of current address.
Your photo will be taken when you apply for your library card and included in your record; this is to make sure that your card is not misused if it's lost or stolen.
You are responsible for all items borrowed on your card. Parents or legal guardians are responsible for their child's card, borrowed items, and fines.
Your card may be used at any library in the CCPL system. Materials checked out at one branch may be returned to any other branch.
If your library card is lost or stolen, please report it immediately.
What You Can Do With Your Library Card
- Borrow books, movies, CDs, audiobooks, magazines, digital titles, and other material from any of our ten branches.
- Use our collection of research databases from any computer with internet access.
- Place holds on material in our collection or other library systems via Ohio Libraries Share: MORE or Inter-Library Loan.
Records concerning library patrons and materials circulated or used by those patrons are confidential. Read our Patron Confidentiality Policy for more information.