- eCards are used for downloading and accessing the library’s digital resources available at clermontlibrary.org.
- Physical materials at our branches cannot be checked out or placed on hold with an eCard, but you can easily upgrade your eCard to a standard library card that gives you access to physical as well as digital materials.
- eCards may be converted to a standard library card by visiting any of our 10 branches. You’ll need your eCard, a photo ID and proof of current address.
- Individuals who live outside Ohio and would like an eCard should contact the Library Account Help Line at 513-735-7144 or email email@example.com to make an arrangement to pay the $25 non-resident fee.
Use this form to register for eCard, which will give you access to the following:
- Digital and downloadable items including eBooks and streaming videos
- Digital resources such as databases
- Your library account
Please fill out all fields before submitting the form.
After submitting this form, you’ll receive a library card number via email, which you can use immediately. The number is all you need to access the online materials.
If you would like a physical card, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and home address. We will mail you a card. This eCard will allow you access to digital resources only.