The Clermont County Public Library is committed to providing excellent service to educators. Because of that commitment, we offer the following services to our community's educators both in public and private schools and home schoolers as well as daycare providers.
- Classroom Collection Form: Need a special collection for your classroom? Fill out this form and submit it online or call one of our branches and we'll collect materials for you.
- Library visit: Contact one of our branches about your class receiving a tour of the branch as well as information about using the catalog. Time permitting, staff may offer a book talk or a story time for your students during your visit. Please ask about a book talk or story time when arranging your visit.
- Outreach visits: Our library staff offers a variety of outreach programs suitable for a variety of ages, pre-school through high school. Our programs include, but aren't limited to, performances by the Dreamweaver Storytelling Troupe and the Hands Up! Puppet Troupe, and booktalks.
- Literacy Kits: These kits created around themes include books, CDs, toys, and fingerplays designed to stimulate pre-literacy skills. Available to check out.
- K - 12 Databases: Some of our databases specific to students.
- Database Search Tips: Tips to help your database searches be more effective.
- Boolean Search Tutorial: Learn how to search more effectively using keywords and phrases.
- Suggest a Purchase: Are there items you think we should have in our collection? Let us know.
- School Information Update Form: Help us keep our database of information about local schools current by filling out this form each year.
- Contact Us: Have a question or a suggestion? Let us know.