Loan periods for items borrowed from the Library:
- 7 days: Magazines
- 7 days: Videos, DVDs, Blu-ray discs (Borrowers may check out 15)
- 7 days: Playaway Views (Borrowers may check out 5)
- 14 days: Fiction and non-fiction adult bestsellers
- 14 days: Music CDs (Borrowers may check out 25)
- 28 days: Books, audio books, all other materials
- ILL (inter-library loan) materials follow the lending library's loan periods
Check your account to see when items are due.
Overdue items must be returned or renewed before checking out more items.