African American Experience in Ohio: This digital collection from the Ohio Historical Society illuminates specific moments in the history of Ohio's African-Americans and provides an overview of their experiences during the time period 1850 to 1920 in the words of the people that lived them.
Explore Ohio: The largest source of everything Ohio! Find Ohio-focused websites by category or by county.
Ohio Memory Online Scrapbook: Discover 26,000 primary sources from 330 archives, historical societies, libraries and museums that document Ohio's past from prehistory through the present.
Buckeye Guard: Ohio National Guard magazine.
Clermont County Board of Elections: Provides information about candidates, election regulations, polling locations and issues as well as election results. Includes links to the League of Women Voters and to Kids Voting.
Clermont County Report Card/Ohio Department of Education: Look for ‘local report card/ratings’ link on page. Shows school district vacancies. Gives local report cards.
- Solar Makes Cents: A Residential Consumer’s Guide to Harnessing the Sun’s Energy
- Consumers’ Corner
- Annual Reports
Secretary of State Publications including:
- Your Guide to Starting a Limited Liability Company in Ohio
- Your Guide to Starting a Partnership in Ohio
- Your Guide to Starting a Nonprofit in Ohio
- Your Guide to Starting a Corporation in Ohio
- Your Guide to Starting a Sole Proprietorship in Ohio
- State Flag of Ohio
- 2012 Ohio Voter Information Guide
- Voter Access Guide for Voters With Disabilities
- Options for Voting
- Voter Registration Instructions
- 2012 Ohio Candidate Requirement Guide
- Ohio Election Statistics
- Ohio Official Roster of Federal, State and County Officers
Rehabilitation Services Commission:
Department of Natural Resources:
- Ohio State Parks Magazine
- Wild Ohio Magazine and Wild Ohio for Kids Magazine
- Explore the Outdoors
- Ohio Natural Areas and Preserves Newsletter
- Ohio's Lake Erie PUblic Access Guidebook
- Monthly Water Inventory
- Divsion of Parks and Recreation: Ohio State Parks
Division of Watercraft
- Publications and Data
- Kokosing River Water Trail and Mohican River Water Trail
- Ohio Boat Operator’s Guide: A Summary of Laws and Rules
- OHio Boating Education Course
- Boating on Ohio Streams
- Ohio Boating Areas
Division of Wildlife:
- Field Checklist, Birds of Ohio
- Birds of Magee Marsh
- Common Birds of Ohio, CD Guidebook
- Migratory Game Bird Hunting Seasons, 2011
- Ohio Hunting and Trapping REgulations 2012-2013
- White-Tailed Deer Hunting and Game Check
- Ohio Season Dates and Date Limits
Ohio State University: Sea Grant Program:
Ohio Criminal Sentencing Commision:
Department of Jobs and Family Services
Department of Taxation:
Ohio Board of Building Standards: Ohio building codes.
Ohio Cultural Facilities Commission: Evaluates the need for Ohio arts and sports facilities and efficiently and effectively administer their quality planning, design, construction and operations.
Ohio Dept. of Health: To protect and improve the health of all Ohioans by preventing disease, promoting good health and assuring access to quality health care.
Ohio Environmental Protection Agency: Links to divisions within the agency. Links to district map. Calendar of meetings.
Ohio Rehabilitation Services Commission: Helps state businesses comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.