The Clermont County Public Library is committed to providing excellent service to educators. Because of that commitment, we offer the following services to our community’s educators both in public and private schools and home schoolers as well as daycare providers.
- Teacher Collection Form: Need a special collection for your classroom? Fill out this form and submit it online or call one of our branches and we’ll collect materials for you.
- Library visit: Contact one of our branches about your class receiving a tour of the branch as well as information about using the catalog. Time permitting, staff may offer a book talk or a story time for your students during your visit. Please ask about a book talk or story time when arranging your visit.
- Outreach visits: Our library staff offers a variety of outreach programs suitable for a variety of ages, pre-school through high school. Our programs include, but aren’t limited to, performances by the Dreamweaver Storytelling Troupe and the Hands Up! Puppet Troupe, and booktalks.
- Ready to Read Workshops: Our library staff offers five early literacy workshops for educators and parents.
- Educator eNewsletter: We email an eNewsletter to educators with news about upcoming events and classes as well as items from our collection that you might find helpful. Subscribe.
- Literacy Kits: These kits created around themes include books, CDs, toys, and fingerplays designed to stimulate pre-literacy skills. Available to check out.
- Education and homeschool eResources: Some of our databases specific to students.
- Suggest a Purchase: Are there items you think we should have in our collection? Let us know.