Special Needs Services
Clermont County Public Library is committed to providing full access to Library facilities and materials to every person in Clermont County.
A fully accessible workstation is available at each CCPL branch. Each station includes:
- Large print keyboard
- OrbiTouch keyless keyboard
- ZoomText, a screen magnifier software
- Jaws for Windows, a speech synthesizing software
- Adjustable computer table and chair
- Descriptive and close-captioned movies
- Audio books on compact disc
- PlayAways - digital audio books
- Large print books
- Talking Book Services: A service through the State Library of Ohio to provide free recorded books, magazines and playback equipment to eligible blind, visually impaired, physically disabled, and reading disabled Ohio residents.
Need Additional Information?
If you require an ASL interpreter to attend a Library function, please contact the manager at the branch holding the program to make arrangements.
For further information on special needs services to our community, please call Library Administration at 513-735-7173 or ask at any of our ten branch locations.
Clermont County Public Library is able to make these services available in part through a generous grant from the federal Institute of Museum and Library Services, awarded by the State Library of Ohio.