Tax Forms Available @ Your Library
Individual Federal, State of Ohio, and local tax forms are available beginning in January of each for free distribution at all CCPL branches until April 30th or while supplies last.
Although Library staff cannot help you fill out tax forms, tell you which forms to use, or give any type of tax advice, staff is happy to help you locate the resources you need or to refer you to tax assisatance programs in your neighborhood.
IRS Taxpayer Assistance Centers are your source for personal tax help when you believe your tax issue cannot be handled online or by phone, and you want face-to-face assistance.
- IRS Forms and Publications
- Tax Information for Individuals - IRS
- IRS FAQ - IRS answers to frequently asked questions and additional IRS online tools.
- Free File - Information about e-filing.
- Ohio Department of Taxation
- State of Ohio School District Tax Forms
- Ohio's Tax Finder
- State of Kentucky
- State of Indiana
- Other States