Clermont County Public Library cardholders can now check out and download eBooks to their Amazon Kindle or free Kindle reading app anytime, anywhere! Visit the library homepage, select Downloads located under Quick Links on the left-hand side and then select Ohio eBook Project. You can also access eBooks through our online catalog.
How to read on Kindle
Visit the collection of eBooks through our website.
• Browse and check out a Kindle book.
• Click the ‘Get for Kindle’ button. This opens the Amazon.com website. You may be required to sign in with your Amazon.com account if you are not already logged in.
• Select a Kindle device or Kindle reading app. Click the ‘Get library book’ button and sync your device or app to download the book, or choose to send it to your device via USB.
• An active Wi-Fi connection is required for wireless delivery to a Kindle device.
• If your Kindle is not Wi-Fi capable or you do not have an active Wi-Fi connection, you will need to transfer the eBook to your Kindle via USB.
• If you choose to purchase the book from the Kindle Store or check it out again at a later date, all of your notes and highlights will be preserved.
This service, powered by OverDrive, is free for patrons with their library card. Titles will automatically expire at the end of the lending period and there are no late fees. Contact the library for more information or assistance.