The next meeting of the Amelia’s Writer’s group will be on February 14th. Rudi will present notes from a discussion on Stephen King’s “On Writing” during the first half.
At the last meeting the group came up with the following guidelines for giving and receiving feedback.
1. Be respectful of group members and genre topics
2. Everyone is encouraged to participate.
3. Begin with positive feedback and then constructive feedback.
4. Avoid repeating comments that have already been presented.
5. Be specific and back up with examples.
1. Ask for specific feedback, if wanted.
2. Listen to feedback and avoid commenting.
3. Write down comments and ask for clarification later.