The Amelia Writer’s Group will meet again on Tuesday, April 24th at 6:00 p.m. All adult writers are welcome.
Try the following prompts!
1. Write about your family, making them the very first family, living in a cave, killing the occasional mastodon. How long could your family survive? Describe in detail your surroundings, what life is like. Have fun with this one.
2. Write a scene in which a character professes feelings of guilt but clearly does not feel that way. Use action, gesture and voice to signal her true feelings.
3. Write a scene as observed by a character on the fringe of the action. If you want choose an event from another prompt or writing.
4. Write a story based on a myth or a fairy tale, setting it in contemporary times.
5. Write an excuse for not working today.
Five Words – Write a short story/paragraph. The following five words must appear in your story – Great value, idea, cookie, research, container
Have fun with these.