The Amelia Writer’s group will be meeting once a month starting in June. We will meet the second Tuesday of each month at 6:00 p.m. Hope to see you there!
Here are the writing prompts for June 12th
1. The asteroid was hurtling straight for……..
2. He turned the key in the lock and opened the door. To his horror, he saw …………
3. You walk into your house and it’s completely different – furniture, decor, all changed. And nobody’s home.
4. You’ve been outside digging a large hole for several hours when you realize that you can’t recall why your are digging it. Retrace your steps to try to discover your motivation.
5. You are invisible. What could you see while invisible that you would never witness otherwise?
Five Words: masterpiece, bird, pool, brick, girl