Tell us what you think, what you really, really think

Take the poll below. Leave a comment and I’ll randomly choose someone to win a bag of swag filled with stuff like mini posters and books.

Voting ends October 31.

Laura

About Laura

Voracious bibliophile with geeky tendencies, Laura spends her time at CCPL behind the scenes mostly in front of a monitor wrestling with PHP code or with her hand in a puppet.
Tagged , . Bookmark the permalink.

8 Responses to Tell us what you think, what you really, really think

1. Zoe Bowman says:

I’d love to see more helpful websites!

• LauraLaura says:

Hi Zoe,
      Thanks for answering :)
      What sort of sites would you find helpful? Stuff related to homework, college, real life things like getting a job, something else?

2. Micayla says:

I think it would be helpful to see new book suggestions… I’m always looking for something to read. I would also like to see new cd releases at the library. That would be awesome!

• LauraLaura says:

Hi Micayla,
      Thanks for your suggestions! What types of books/authors do you enjoy reading?

Here are some of the new CDs coming to the library. I’ll work on spotlighting a few of them each month.

3. Kylie says:

I would definitely love more book suggestions! I’m kind of a picky reader where I can’t just pick any book of the shelf and hope I like it, so it helps if a lot of people enjoy a book because chances are I will too. Also, volunteer opportunities would be helpful because I enjoy getting involved.:)

4. Leanna P says:

I believe more information on colleges and links that might help someone looking into different schools might be helpful.
    Also, more info about upcoming books would be great. I love to read, and knowing what kind of books you have out would help me know what to get. I prefer fantasy books, so that’s what I look out for.

5. Emma says:

I think there should be a sneak preview of a book. Maybe just a chapter or two. Sometimes people gets a book and doesn’t read it because they don’t like it. It would help some people get their books quicker. Thanks.