Books

Tell us what you think, what you really, really think

Take the poll below. Leave a comment and I’ll randomly choose someone to win a bag of swag filled with stuff like mini posters and books.

Voting ends October 31.

8 Comments

• Zoe Bowman
    5 October, 2010 - 9:06 pm | Permalink

I’d love to see more helpful websites!

Laura
      6 October, 2010 - 4:18 pm | Permalink

Hi Zoe,
      Thanks for answering :)
      What sort of sites would you find helpful? Stuff related to homework, college, real life things like getting a job, something else?

• Micayla
    7 October, 2010 - 12:43 am | Permalink

I think it would be helpful to see new book suggestions… I’m always looking for something to read. I would also like to see new cd releases at the library. That would be awesome!

Laura
      7 October, 2010 - 5:28 pm | Permalink

Hi Micayla,
      Thanks for your suggestions! What types of books/authors do you enjoy reading?

Here are some of the new CDs coming to the library. I’ll work on spotlighting a few of them each month.

• Kylie
    10 October, 2010 - 5:11 pm | Permalink

I would definitely love more book suggestions! I’m kind of a picky reader where I can’t just pick any book of the shelf and hope I like it, so it helps if a lot of people enjoy a book because chances are I will too. Also, volunteer opportunities would be helpful because I enjoy getting involved.:)

• Leanna P
    11 October, 2010 - 3:19 pm | Permalink

I believe more information on colleges and links that might help someone looking into different schools might be helpful.
    Also, more info about upcoming books would be great. I love to read, and knowing what kind of books you have out would help me know what to get. I prefer fantasy books, so that’s what I look out for.

Laura
      15 October, 2010 - 8:32 pm | Permalink

Hi Leanna,

I’ve made a couple of posts about books that I hope you think are helpful:
      Faerie books
      Alex winners

Hope those can point you in the direction of a good book :)

• Emma
    17 October, 2010 - 8:46 pm | Permalink

I think there should be a sneak preview of a book. Maybe just a chapter or two. Sometimes people gets a book and doesn’t read it because they don’t like it. It would help some people get their books quicker. Thanks.