Any book worth writing is worth a trilogy, right? Sometimes it seems like that, especially when it comes to YA fantasy and science fiction. Sometimes it feels like you can’t pick up a book without finding a cliffhanger ending or a big bold “TO BE CONTINUED” on the very last page.
Hate to wait? We can help! Here are a few trilogies that are already complete. No waiting required–unless there’s a hold list!
- The Modern Faerie trilogy by Holly Black
- The Gemma Doyle trilogy by Libba Bray
- The Hunger Games trilogy by Suzanne Collins
- The Chaos Walking trilogy by Patrick Ness
- The Demon’s Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan
- The Larklight trilogy by Philip Reeve
- The Forest of Hands and Teeth by Carrie Ryan
- The Mercy Falls trilogy by Maggie Stiefvater