Register, Register as Fast as You Can!

gingerbreadYou gotta catch this! How about attending a Gingerbread House program this December with your family?

Clermont County Public Library is offering many options for Gingerbread building programs this December. If you are interested in bringing your children to make a candy-covered house of yum, then why not sign up right away? Remember, gingerbread has a tendency of going rather fast.

Amelia Branch December Calender

December 14, 2013 Holiday Sweets and Treats 11:00pm, 1:00pm, 3:00pm

Batavia Branch December Calender

December 2, 2013 Gingerbread House 6:30-7:30pm

Bethel Branch December Calender

December 7, 2013 Down Home Christmas Celebration & Gingerbread Houses 9:30am, 10:30am, 11:30am, 12:30pm

Felicity Branch December Calender

December 2, 2013 Gingerbread House Decorating and Open House 5:00pm, 5:45pm, 6:30pm

Goshen Branch December Calender

December 14, 2013 Gingerbread Houses 10:30am & 2:00pm

Milford-Miami Township Branch Calender

December 7, 2013 Gingerbread Houses 12:30pm-4:00pm

New Richmond Branch Calender

December 14, 2013 Holiday Open House 10:00am-12:00pm

Union Township Branch Calender

December 7, 2013 Gingerbread Houses 10:00am, 11:00am, 2:00pm, 3:00pm

For those of you who would rather watch a performance for the Holiday festivities, Owensville Branch is offering an Old Fashioned Holiday Celebration December 14, 2013 from 2:00pm-4:00pm and Williamsburg Branch is having a Holiday Open House & 25th Anniversary Celebration on December 6, 2013 from 5:30pm-8:00pm.

Amanda

About Amanda

My name is Amanda and I have been with Clermont County Public Library for a little over a year now. I am the system Library Assistant Floater, which means I work at all 10 CCPL branches whenever they have a need. I enjoy listening to young adult fiction books on CD while I drive and I have a special place in my heart for sci-fi, fantasy, and dystopian novels. I play Skyrim and I take care of my two dogs, Sunny and Ollie, during my free time. Writing is a passion of mine and I enjoy sharing what I read with others.
Tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.