In an effort to ensure consistently high quality service to Clermont County residents, and be accountable to funding sources, the Clermont County Library has adopted the following guidelines for non-resident borrowers:
- An annual fee of $25 per card will apply to out-of-state residents.
- The fee will be collected in full at time of application for a new card, or upon renewal of a non-resident’s library card.
- There will be no refunds for non-resident fees in full or partial for unused time.
- Cards issued to teachers employed at a Clermont County school are exempt from this charge.
- Current CCPL Staff and CCPL Retirees are exempt from this charge.
Approved by the Clermont County Public Library Board of Trustees August 19, 2013
Approved as amended by the Clermont County Public Library Board of Trustees: December 8, 2014