- eCards are used for downloading and accessing the library’s electronic resources available at clermontlibrary.org.
- Physical materials at our branches cannot be checked out or placed on hold with an eCard, but you can easily upgrade your eCard to a standard library card that gives you access to print and electronic materials.
- eCards may be converted to a standard library card by visiting any of our 10 branches. You’ll need your eCard, a photo ID and proof of current address.
- Non-residents (those outside of Ohio) who would like an eCard should contact the Library Account Help Line at 513-735-7144 or email email@example.com to make an arrangement to pay the $25 non-resident fee.
Use this form to register for eCard, which will give you access to the following:
- Digital and downloadable items including eBooks and streaming videos
- Electronic resources such as databases
- Your library account
Please fill out all fields before submitting the form.