Be informed! Gain a better understanding of Medicare at the Miami Township Branch Library. What you’ll learn:
History of Medicare and the significance of President Harry Truman
• Alphabet soup of Medicare – explanation of Part A, B, C and D
• Information about Medicare enrollment periods
• Penalties regarding late enrollment
• Learn about the different ways you can receive your Medicare benefits
• Latest information on the new Medicare cards being sent out and alert to potential scams with the new cards
We’ll discuss scams and fraud on the cards and in our communities.
Sign up online.
For more information or to RSVP, call the library at 248-0700