Explore NuWav Legal Documents
Do you want to adopt a child but don’t know what forms to get? Ready to move to another apartment but you don’t know your rights as a tenant? Need to add someone to your will or get a Power of Attorney. Are you ready to start your own business? We have the legal forms for you.
Let’s get started!
- Visit the library’s website
- On the top menu bar, go to eLibrary
- All databases/eResources
From there, the information is separated into eight categories:
- Estate Planning
- Power of Attorney, Wills, Codicil and Healthcare Planning forms.
- Real Estate
- Landlord, Tenant, Property and Lease forms.
- Transactions, Contracts, Operations and Protection forms.
- Name Change, Protection Orders, Support forms, Divorce forms and a Divorce Interview to help you find the right form for you.
- Medical, Juvenile and Adoption forms.
- Personal Finance
- Personal Credit, Identity Theft and Management forms.
- S. Courts
- Bankruptcy, Immigration and Civil forms.
- Public Assistance and Social Contracts.
You can create a profile and search for specific documents.
You might also enjoy:
Personal Legal Forms Simplified: the ultimate guide to personal legal forms by Daniel Sitarz
Small business legal forms simplified : the ultimate guide to small business legal forms by Daniel Sitarz
Written by David Hawkins, Owensville Branch Library