Visitors to Foundation Center’s Funding Information Network at the Miami Township Library gain access to a wealth of information on grants and grantmakers in the U.S. and around the world, along with a guide about how to use this information – all at no charge. This rapidly growing network of partners – located in libraries, community foundations and nonprofit resource centers throughout the nation and in other places around the globe – gives grantseekers the dedicated support they want to find the grants they need.
Funding Information Network partners offer core Foundation Center electronic and print resources – databases, directories and other publications – as well as fundraising research guidance, funding related technical assistance, workshops and programs for local nonprofits.
What will I find on the Funding Information Network at the Miami Township Library?
· Foundation Directory Online Professional, the most comprehensive database of all U.S. grantmakers and millions of their grants.
· Foundation Grants to Individuals Online, a one-of-a-kind database of programs that provides support for students, artists, researchers and other individual grantseekers.
· Foundation Maps, a data-visualization platform that brings to life data about U.S. and global philanthropy through extensive mapping, charting and analytic capabilities
What can I do with the Funding Information Network at the Miami Township Library?
· Conduct research on potential funders for my nonprofit work or artistic project
· Attend workshops to learn how to approach funders and write grant proposals
· Ask librarians questions about my fundraising and nonprofit needs
· Network with my peers in the local social sector
· Find educational scholarships, fellowships and loans
· Use maps to see who is getting and giving grants in my own community
· Stay up-to-date on funding trends
About Foundation Center
Established in 1956 and today supported by close to 550 foundations, Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis and training, it connects people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed. Foundation Center maintains the most comprehensive database on U.S. and, increasingly, global grantmakers and their grants – a robust, accessible knowledge bank for the sector. It also operates research, education and training programs designed to advance knowledge of philanthropy at every level. Thousands of people gain access to Foundation Center’s free and affordable resources at its website, in its five regional library/learning centers and through its Funding Information Network.
New York, 32 Old Slip, 212-620-4230
Atlanta, 133 Peachtree St. NE, Lobby Suite 350
Cleveland, 1422 Euclid Ave., Suite 1600
San Francisco, 312 Sutter St, Suite 606
Washington D.C., 1627 K St. NW
Funding Information Network