Submit your Cosplay Contest Entry before 11/4/17 for an easier sign-up!
Before your fingers fly, here are a few things to keep in mind:
- Read the rules. They’re kind of a big deal.
- Forms must be returned to the Cosplay Contest Sign-Up booth before 7:30 p.m. to be considered.
- If you want to be in the show without being judged, check Exhibition Costume.
- Be clever, not crass! If you think your costume or presentation might be too risqué or offensive, it probably is.
- All costumes must be family-friendly (i.e. no graphic violence, nudity, swearing or other objectionable elements).
- No Shoes, No Shirt, No Service. Library dress code still will be enforced during the Librari*Con.
- Weapons are excluded from the costume contest.
If you have a question about your content, email your question to email@example.com
- You may enter the Cosplay Contest solo or as part of a group.
- Groups are limited to no more than 5 members and costumes must have some continuity (i.e. a reason that you would need to present yourselves together).
- Be prepared to have your picture taken for the judges to preview.
- All registration paperwork must be completed by the time the Cosplay Contest is scheduled to start.
Prizes will be awarded based on judges voting and popular opinion (so make sure you cheer!)
First-place and runner-up prizes will be awarded in the following age groups:
- Youth – 6-11
- Teens – 12-17
- Adults – 18+
Fill out the Cosplay Contest form below and submit it online. You’ll also need to sign the Photo Release form.
Or download and print both forms, fill them out and bring them to a library branch: