Do you need help with your eReader or figuring out email or Microsoft Word? Let us help with our Book a Librarian service! Schedule a one-on-one session with one of our skilled staff members and receive personalized instruction.
Your one-on-one session can cover:
- Basic computer use
- Using the internet
- Setting up an email account
- Using MS Word
- Accessing the library’s online resources such as databases
- Digital and downloadable materials such as eBooks
- Tour of the library facility
- Resources for educators such as special collections for classrooms
Set up your session by visiting the branch, calling the branch, or using the form below.
Have a question about genealogy? Use this form.
Looking for book or author suggestions? Use our NowWhat service.
If you use the Ohio Digital Library and are having technical issues downloading material, use this form.